Monday to Saturday, Full-time role – 5 days/week with day off in week
This is a varied role involves assisting customers both in the shop and telephone always ensuring a high level of customer service. Plus fulfilment and despatch of online retail orders for school, hockey products and hockey club kit and general sports kit & clothing orders – many of our orders involve collating and interacting directly with customers by telephone or email and assisting with their specific order requirements.
The purpose of this role is to work as part of our in-house embroidery and print team, to complete retail and wholesale orders for school wear and sportswear garments.
• Preparing for embroidery including removing packaging, framing garments, changing thread colours and loading designs
• Setting up and monitoring the embroidery process on the machine
• Finishing garments including removing any production marks and preparing orders for dispatch to customers
• Performing regular machine inspections and reporting any issues
• Printing of garments using our in house printing equipment and cutters
If you are interested in either of the above, then we would like to hear from you .... please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org