If you are a club or casual cricketer looking for a high performance piece of kit this season, the Vapour 1.0 200 cricket bat is your ideal choice.
With an amazing pick-up despite its low, large middle, you’ll be able to get on the front foot with ease this season.
How have Gray Nicolls achieved this pick-up? Their innovative bat shaping gives them the edge over their competitors, allowing even their fullest bats to pick-up as light as a feather.
The look and feel is a reminder of the classic Shockwave bat, and had been designed in conjunction with England star Ollie Pope, whose penchant for blue dovetailed beautifully into our design scheme.
Coming with a square toe, Extratec sheet on the face and a zig zag grip, the Vapour 1.0 200 bat really packs a lot of punches.
Please note, a bat cover is not included.
- Bow: Low.
- Profile: Large hitting area with mid to low sweet spot, long sweeping spine and edges.
- Face: Rounded - Powercurve face.
- Finish: Extratec sheet, Protectoe
- Pick up: Lower balance point to generate power and bat speed, innovative shaping ensures outstanding pick up.
- Edges: Large edges to match the spine.
- Toe: Square.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Zig zag for light and grippy feel
We try to keep delivery charges to a minimum and cover our costs with either Royal Mail tracked or Fedex, depending on size and value.
Order value under £10.00 - delivery cost £3.00
Order value from £10 and under £45.00 - delivery cost £4.50
Order value £45.00 plus - delivery cost £5.50
Order value £150 plus - Free