The GM Diamond range has been made in conjunction with England’s World Cup winning all-rounder Ben Stokes, and has been given a dynamic new look for 2022. The bat was designed with Ben in mind and the results have been clear to see. His Man of the Match performance in the 2019 World Cup final was just a warm-up for arguably the greatest Test Match innings ever played at Headingley against Australia in the Ashes just a few weeks later, providing two once-in-a-lifetime innings in one summer. GM bats are undoubtedly Made by England’s Best, for England’s Best.
Featuring a shorter-than-traditional blade length at 540mm and boasting a large sweet spot, the Diamond allows for unparalleled ball-striking confidence. The shorter blade length also provides fantastic balance, creating a perfect pick up and feel. The mid swell position, traditional full blade profile and flowing contoured spine combine to show off a smooth and well-rounded bat profile, ideal for dynamic stroke-makers.
The Diamond now features the Hex grip, specifically engineered to offer the most grip available on the market, ensuring perfect grip at all times.
Made in England from Prime English Willow.
- Superior Grade 3 unbleached English willow. Expect grain structure to have distortions, blemishes on the face & colour on one edge.
- High quality 6-piece, treble spring Singapore cane handle.
- L540 blade length reduces weight by reducing an inch of blade length & adding an extra inch of handle length.
- Handle length of 310 mm gives more space to move grip position for a more dynamic sweet spot & fitted with white HEX grip.
- High blade power-zone for all round stroke play & hitting on the rise.
- F4.5 face maximises hitting area reducing pressure on shoulders & splice
- Full profile with no concaving for maximum wood. PowerArc bow improves balance & pickup.
- Squared to with rounded corners gives extra wide look in stance & duck billing in the toe improves balance & pickup.
- Weight range (senior sizes only): 2lb8oz to 2lb12oz
We try to keep delivery charges to a minimum and cover our costs with either Royal Mail tracked or Fedex, depending on size and value.
Order value under £10.00 - delivery cost £3.00
Order value from £10 and under £45.00 - delivery cost £4.50
Order value £45.00 plus - delivery cost £5.50
Order value £150 plus - Free