The MR profile is for the modern midfielder who requires a thin low bow profile with Y1’s unique Touch toe head. The Y1 powerbar allows the MR to benefit from increased dynamic speed while dribbling without compromising on slap power. The newly developed touch toe increases the surface area available for those all-important left to right drags.
The 2022/23 MR 70 is made from 70% Japanese Toray Carbon and 30% Fibreglass/Aramid.
- Composition: 70% Premium Japanese Carbon & 30% Fibreglass/Aramid
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 530g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 200mm
- Y1 Japanese Carbon Technology
- Y1 powerbar
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- Touch toe technology
- Y1 Midfield LowBow profile
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- New Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball
The 2022/23 range is inspired by nature. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and continually looking to reduce their impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting their carbon footprint. Their 2022/23 range is here to celebrate the amazing world we have around us.
We try to keep delivery charges to a minimum and cover our costs with either Royal Mail tracked or Fedex, depending on size and value.
Order value under £10.00 - delivery cost £3.00
Order value from £10 and under £45.00 - delivery cost £4.50
Order value £45.00 plus - delivery cost £5.50
Order value £150 plus - Free