The FLASH 3.0 is a lightweight hockey shoe with a high-performance rubber outsole which performs on all playing surfaces, making this a versatile shoe for all levels of player. A reduced weight upper with streamlined design, improved fit for comfort provides stability and protection to the player.
• EVA Performance Midsole Low Profile EVA55 provides excellent balance of cushioning and comfort combined with responsiveness.
• Heel Wrap Technology designed to lock the foot in place, minimizing any foot slippage.
• SHF (SUPERIOR HEEL FIT) - Built-in TPU counter provides stability and a secure fit reducing lateral movement in the heel area; combined with ultra-soft memory foam for a unique fit.
• Memory Foam Footbed – High spec pre formed memory foam footbed provides instant comfort.
• Split Engineered upper - Designed to work with the foot ensuring maximum comfort with improved fit and stability.
• Breathability - Mesh upper sections provide air flow and help reduce weight of shoe.
• Fit - LP - PACE - CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTED – New and improved following player fit testing - Low profile dynamic last improves fit and player speed.
ASP (All Surface Performance) – High-performance rubber outsole for ultimate traction and grip on synthetic surfaces. Cleat pattern designed to improve the efficiency of movements in hockey – larger perimeter studs provide better traction when turning. Outstanding purchase on the synthetic surfaces especially water-based allowing for quicker tighter turns.
We try to keep delivery charges to a minimum and cover our costs with either Royal Mail tracked or Fedex, depending on size and value.
Order value under £10.00 - delivery cost £3.00
Order value from £10 and under £45.00 - delivery cost £4.50
Order value £45.00 plus - delivery cost £5.50
Order value £150 plus - Free