The Eagle is a flexible and lightweight shoe designed to provide the player with stability, support and excellent grip in all types of indoor sports. New for 2020 is a reinforced lace construction.
The Eagle features a reinforced KPU upper for stability and durability. The EVA midsole includes a patented D30 insert – a high performance shock reducing material. The LMS+ provides stability to the landing foot in a lunge to prevent the foot and ankle from rolling over and the Hexagrip™ outsole is a durable, lightweight rubber compound that provides the best possible grip on all indoor surfaces. As with all Salming shoes this one features TGS 62/75™ - Torsion Guide System. The distance from heel to the ball of the foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so-called “ballet” line, a 75° angle. In front of the 75° line, the shoe has greater flexibility to stimulate the foot’s natural movements.
Features + Benefits
- Superior grip with full Salming Hexagrip™
- Designed with Salming's TGS 62/75 guide system to stimulate the foot’s natural movements
- Patented D30 insert a high-performance shock reduction material
- LMS+™ Torsion unit adds more stability to prevent twisting your ankles
- Removable EVA insole
- RollBar™ gives you better grip in take-off position
- New reinforced lace construction
- Moulded TPU heel counter for added stability
We try to keep delivery charges to a minimum and cover our costs with either Royal Mail tracked or Fedex, depending on size and value.
Order value under £10.00 - delivery cost £3.00
Order value from £10 and under £45.00 - delivery cost £4.50
Order value £45.00 plus - delivery cost £5.50
Order value £150 plus - Free