The Shrey Performance 2.0 Steel Cricket Helmet is made from a high-grade ABS composite shell and features an EPS liner for increased safety.
The helmet weighs approximately 950gms and includes a number of new and improved features for additional comfort and safety. These include increased facial and side protection as well as an improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better fit and comfort.
Junior - 52-54cms
Youth - 54-57cms
- Weighs approximately 950gms.
- High-grade ABS composite shell.
- EPS liner for increased safety.
- New permanently attached SHREY embossed side plates.
- Improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better fit and comfort.
- New improved fixed grille for increased safety.
- Increased facial and side protection.
- Removable and washable swoppa band.
- Conforms to the latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both 4 3/4 and 5 1/2 OZ ball.
- Extended at the back for increased safety.
- Includes free mesh helmet bag
SPARES: 2 Rear cushion pads, 4 Round velcro sets.
We try to keep delivery charges to a minimum and cover our costs with either Royal Mail tracked or Fedex, depending on size and value.
Order value under £10.00 - delivery cost £3.00
Order value from £10 and under £45.00 - delivery cost £4.50
Order value £45.00 plus - delivery cost £5.50
Order value £150 plus - Free